Do you love tacos? It is a fulfilling meal that can be enjoyed any time of the day. Here we have some twists to the usual taco recipes to make them perfect for breakfast. Read more to know about some delicious taco breakfast recipes.
Taco Breakfast Recipes
Here are various taco breakfast recipes you must try:
Avocado, eggs and refried Beans Taco
- 8 tortillas
- 8 either scrambled or fried
- 1 cup refried beans
- 2 avocados, peeled, chopped finely
- Salsa – ½ cup
- Cheese, cilantro and jalapenos for topping.
- Cook the refried beans as per the instructions given.
- While the beans are being cooked, you can prepare your scrambled or fried eggs.
- Once both your beans and eggs are ready, assemble the taco.
- Take a taco sheet and add the beans and top with eggs. Add the salsa and your other toppings.
- Close the taco and enjoy.
Mexican Breakfast Taco
- Chorizo sausage 6 ounces
- 8 corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup salsa
- Crumble the sausage into a skillet and cook until uniformly browned.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and warm the tortillas.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and make fried scrambled eggs in another skillet.
- Add the sausage to the eggs and continue stirring.
- Warm the tortillas and make them crispy on the edges.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, top with some egg and sausage and add hot pepper sauce and salsa.
- Serve hot.
Breakfast Taco with Potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb potatoes, diced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 flour tortillas
- Heat a large pan and add olive oil to it.
- Add in the diced potatoes, paprika and salt.
- Let the potatoes cook for 10 minutes until soft and crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add bacon in the same skillet and cook for 5 minutes until crispy. Cut into small slices
- Beat eggs in another bowl and add eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture in a pan and make scrambled eggs.
- Assemble your tacos with potatoes, bacon, eggs and any other additional toppings. Serve warm.
Easy Breakfast Tacos
- 1 diced potato
- Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 ounce chorizo sausage
- ¼ diced onion
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- ½ cheddar
- Hot sauce
- 2 green onions
- Sliced avocados
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add kosher salt and let cook until tender.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and cook onions until soft. Add chorizo and cook until the onions, potatoes and chorizo are done.
- Prepare the eggs next in another pan. Add butter and pour the eggs to prepare scrambled eggs.
- Assemble the tacos next.
- Toast the tortillas in a large pan and add the chorizo, potatoes and eggs.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and serve.
Try these recipes to have a healthy breakfast everyday.