What do you need to know about healthy bliss bowls? Good food is not just crucial for healthy living, but also vital to the satisfaction of the mind. Nobody loves eating the same old things every day. We wish to try different dishes on different days. However, one should keep the health aspect in mind. Experiments with foods should not lead to an improper and imbalanced diet. You need to have foods that are enriched with healthy ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, etc. Moreover, if you are seeking healthy dinner options, you can try bliss bowls. The best thing about bliss bowls is that you can experiment with the food items as per your liking.
In the following section, you can find steps to make the healthiest bliss bowl. Moreover, you can find a complete step by step guidance below. It does not take a lot of time to prepare a bliss bowl, especially when you follow the steps discussed below correctly.
1. Bliss Bowls – Focus On Making A Base
The first step is to create a base of the bliss bowl. To create the base, you can apply various kinds of preferences. Generally, you shall find three types of base ingredients. These ingredients are mentioned below.
- Whole Grains: Healthy whole grains can be the base for your bliss bowl. If you want your bliss bowl to be packed with ample of natural fibers, this is the best option for the base of the bliss bowl. When it comes to whole grains, you have plenty of choices for grains. So, you can add them as per your liking.
- Legumes: Roasted chickpeas can be an excellent base for your bliss bowl. Some people use chickpea-based falafel in place of the roasted chickpeas. They are healthy and tasty too.
- Veggies: If grains and chickpeas are not your choices, you can use a lot of green and nutritious vegetables as the base of your bliss bowl. You can use veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, beets, squash, spinach, eggplant, sweet potatoes, etc.
2. Bliss Bowls – Choice of Sauce On Top Of The Base
On top of the base of your bliss bowl, you need to pour exotic sauce generously. Many people make a mayonnaise-based sauce to pour on the veggies or grains base. However, mayonnaise is not healthy fat. Instead of mayonnaise, you can use avocado pulp sauce for your winter bliss bowls. You can use a mixture of olive oil and chili flakes as the sauce of salad dressing. Many people also prefer having honey as the sauce for the bliss bowl. Moreover, depending upon ingredients, the choice of sauce varies.
3. Yummy Food Items On Top
Moreover, on top of the bliss bowl, you need to add yummy stuff. If you are a meat lover, you can add sausages, chunks of grilled meats, and many more. If you love vegetables, you can add exotic veggies like zucchini, mushrooms, etc. Make sure that you add new food items on the top of the bowl to make it delicious.
So, these are three necessary steps for preparing a bliss bowl. Moreover, takes only a few minutes to make a simple bliss bowl, which comes with healthy stuff.