Chicken breast is one of the best sources of low-fat protein. Health enthusiasts and people in general always keep easy chicken breast recipes handy as they often use it to make a good high fiber meal. So for all those who work out and go to the gym must eat chicken regularly. One can have chicken breast daily as it is not only full of nutrients but also very tasty. It is an excellent source of amino acids, Vitamin B6, and protein. However, people who don’t know how to cook chicken may worry no more. In this article, you will find two lip-smacking easy chicken breast recipes that will not only titillate your tongue but will also make you very fit.
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes With Soy And Honey
- Soy sauce 1/3 cup
- Honey 1/4cup
- Sesame oil 1tbsp
- Black pepper 1/2tsp
- Grated ginger 1tbsp
- Grated cloves 4-5 pieces
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl to add soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, black pepper, grated ginger, grated cloves, and lemon juice to give it a nice mix.
- Now add the above mix to the chicken breasts.
- Coat the chicken and mix evenly.
- Now take a plastic wrap and cover the bowl adequately from all the sides.
- Keep the chicken in the fridge for about an hour.
- Now bring a baking dish and transfer the marinated chicken in it.
- Add a pinch of salt over the pieces of chicken.
- Top it up with 2-3 tbsp. Of the marinated mixture.
- Finally, sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for 40-45 minutes at 190℃ or 375°F.
- After 15 minutes, check the chicken and add two tablespoons of the marinated mix over the chicken. Repeat this process after 15 minutes again.
- Juicy chicken breasts are ready to be served. Serve it with a piece of lemon and ringed onions.
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes Grilled
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp Chili flakes
- 1tbsp dried oregano
- 5-6cloves of garlic
- 1/4 tsp. brown sugar
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 tbsp.black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Flatten the chicken breast.
- Transfer the chicken into a bowl.
- Take a mixer jar to add olive oil, lemon juice, chili flakes, garlic, brown sugar, whole grain mustard, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Grind all the ingredients together.
- Then add fresh parsley. Grind it with the above mix.
- Everything has emulsified in the jar properly.
- Now add marinate, to the chicken.
- Make sure that the chicken should be well coated with the marinade.
- Put it in the fridge for some time.
- (Note – for a better juicy chicken always marinate the chicken for at least an hour or 2).
- Now take a grill pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Add chicken you will hear the sizzling sound.
- After a few minutes, turn over the chicken and let it cook.
- When you see the chicken has caramelized from both the sides beautifully, it means it’s time to take the chicken out on a plate.
- Serve it with ringed onions and lemon.
These chicken breast recipes are easy to make and quick. They can be made with readily available ingredients and are liked by all chicken lovers. Chicken breast after cooking is high in protein as well as cholesterol. So, a person who is suffering from cholesterol problems must avoid consuming it. So one should consume chicken breast dishes but in limited quantity.