Pasta is a kind of food generally made from semolina mixed with water or egg. It is then arranged on sheets of different shapes then prepared either by boiling or baking. In place of wheat flour, rice flour, legumes, and also beans are used to get different tastes and textures. It is also the primary food of Italy. Pasta is a simple solution for every occasion, and there is a lot of easy pasta recipes that take less than 30 minutes. Some easy pasta recipes are garlic cheese pasta, zucchini broccoli pasta, saucy sausage pasta, and also bacon-mushroom pasta.
Easy Pasta Recipes: Pasta With Salmon And Peas
- 240g whole-wheat fusilli pasta
- 2tablespoon butter
- One large finely chopped shallot
- 140 gm. frozen peas
- Two salmon fillets without skin, cut in wedges
- 140 gm. low fat soured cream
- ½ low salt vegetable stock cubes
- Few chives finely chopped
- In a pan boil water and cook whole-wheat fusilli pasta as mentioned on the pack.
- In saucepan heat butter, add chopped shallot, cook for 5 minutes until it softens.
- Furthermore, add frozen peas, salmon filets (cut in wedges) low fat soured cream and 50 ml water. Put ½ low salt vegetable stalk cubes.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until appropriately cooked, Mix few finely chopped chives and some black pepper. Mix properly to cover the pasta.
Easy Pasta Recipes: Bacon And Mushroom Pasta
- 400 g pasta (Any shape)
- 250gm mushrooms, adequately cleaned.
- Eight striped cut bacon
- 4 tbsp. pesto sauce (fresh from the refrigerator)
- 200ml can of 50% fat sour cream
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Take a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water as per the instructions on the pack. In the meantime cut the mushroom and bacon into tiny pieces using a sharp knife.
- Keep back a few drops of the cooking water in a bowl and drain the pasta and keep aside. In a pan fry bacon and mushroom until they turn golden in color for nearly 5 minutes. Fry on high heat so the mushroom fry in bacon fat.
- Put the pasta, and few drops of water kept in a bowl in pan and now mix well for 1 minute. Turn off the heat, put pesto sauce and soured cream and also some basil leaves. Mix well until combined properly. Drizzle remaining basil leaves for serving.
Pasta With Tomatoes And Hidden Veg Sauce
- 1tsp olive oil
- One big onion finely chopped
- 2celery sticks, finely chopped
- Two carrots finely chopped
- One leek finely chopped
- Two peppers seeds removed and finely chopped
- Two 400g packets of diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1tbs-granulated sugar
- 1tbs sweet dark vinegar
- 300g dried pasta
- Cheese grated and rocket leaves
- In a large saucepan heat oil and cook onions, celery, carrots, and leek till they soften nearly for 20 minutes.
- Put peppers and cook for 10more minutes, then add tomatoes, sugar, and vinegar.
- Simmer for 20 more minutes. The more it cooks it simmers, the better the results would be.
- Follow the instruction on the pack and cook the pasta.
- Meantime use a hand blender to blend the sauce until smooth, add salt and pepper, and don’t let the pasta cool down.
- Drain pasta and mix well with the sauce. Serve in a bowl garnish with grated cheese and rocket leaves.
Pasta is an Italian dish and relished by everybody. Apart from semolina, wheat flour can also be used in making pasta, this will make it a healthy food.