The name ice cream can make anyone’s mouth watery. It can be eaten as a dessert and also as a snack. Furthermore, everyone likes having a bite of ice cream. It is irresistible. Ice cream is a frozen dairy food, also available in almost hundreds of flavors. Making ice cream can be tedious work, but some recipes are easy. A beginner can also try these easy recipes and make fabulous ice cream.
Easy Recipes: Homemade Oreo Ice-Cream
- Oreo cookies 12 – 14
- Cold heavy cream 2 cups
- 1-cup condensed milk
- Ice cream mold of any shape
- Roughly crush Oreo cookies, and keep it aside.
- Add the heavy cream in a bowl, and whip it till stiff peaks form.
- Now, add condensed milk and beat the mixture till both ingredients incorporate together.
- Finally, add crushed cookies and also mix them gently by folding the biscuits into the cream mixture. Pour the mix into the mold, and layer it properly.
- Top it up with 3 to 4 crushed cookies. Crush the cookies with hand.
- Cover the mold with the plastic wrap and freeze it at least for 6 hours in the freezer.
- After the given time scoop out the ice cream into a bowl and enjoy the creamy Oreo ice cream.
- *For children add Chocolate Sauce on the top and serve the ice cream to them.
Easy Recipes: Marie Biscuit Ice Cream Recipe
- Marie biscuit 20-25
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/2-cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- One ice cream mold
- Take a mixer jar, add the biscuits and now grind the cookie into a powdered form.
- Sieve the mixture in a bowl combine cocoa powder. Mix it well.
- In a pan add 4 cups of milk. Bring it to boil. Let it reduce to 3 cups in quantity.
- Now add sugar and stir it until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn off the flame.
- Furthermore, add the biscuit crumbs into the milk. Keep stirring the mix.
- Turn on the fire and keep stirring the mixture till it becomes thick.
- When the batter is thick enough, and then switch off the flame.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Transfer the mix into a blender and also add vanilla essence.
- Blend it smoothly.
- Furthermore, pour the paste into the mold and cover the mold with the plastic wrap.
- Keep it in the freezer for 8 hours and serve chilled.
- One mango cut into chunks
- 5-6 fresh strawberries
- 1 Popsicle tray
- Add mango chunks in the mixer and make a fine puree.
- Transfer the mango puree into a bowl.
- Now cut the strawberries and make a fine puree of it.
- Keep both the purees in different pots.
- Take the Popsicle tray and pour the mango puree, then the strawberry puree, and again pour the mango puree on the top.
- Put the lid and now in the center insert an ice cream stick.
- Let the popsicles set in the fridge for at least 3 hours. After 3 hours, Popsicle is ready.
There is no particular season to enjoy an ice cream. However, a scoop of ice cream can go after any meal. Also, homemade ice creams are easy to make and require very fewer ingredients.