Vegetarian recipes can be the stars of the meal. With very little creativity and few ingredients, one can make a healthy vegetarian meal. Vegetarian food can also be tasty as well as nutritional. There are many easy vegetarian recipes available that can be tried by anyone. Some easy vegetarian recipes are mentioned here.
Easy Vegetarian Recipes: Molten Cinnamon Rolls
- Two cinnamon rolls
- 8 Oz Cream cheese
- 1/4-cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extracts
- 1/2-cup milk
- Flatten the cinnamon rolls using your fingers.
- Take a bowl; add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients into a paste.
- Freeze the paste for an hour.
- After an hour, take out a scoop of paste and place it in the center of the cinnamon roll.
- Cover the chilled paste with the roll from all sides.
- Now bake the roll at 200℃ for 20-25 minutes.
- The molten cinnamon roll is ready.
Easy Vegetarian Recipes: Cheesy Baked Brownie Patties
- Four potatoes
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2-cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4-cup chives
- Two chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste.
- Peel the potatoes and grate it with a fine grater.
- Transfer the grated potatoes into ice water.
- Wash it with ice water and drain all the water.
- Now squeeze the potatoes using your hand so that all the extra water is taken out from the potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes into a bowl. Add melted butter, cheddar cheese, chives, chopped garlic, salt, oregano and pepper to taste.
- Now make oval shape patties. And place it on a flat greased tray.
- Bake the patties at 200℃ for 35minutes.
- Cheesy baked brownie patties are ready to be served.
Stuffed Toast Pockets
- Cream cheese 4 oz.
- Honey 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon 1/4 tsp.
- Bread slices 8
- Milk 2tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1tsp
- Take a bowl to add cream cheese, honey cinnamon powder and make a smooth paste. Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Now take the bread slices and roll it thin using a rolling pin.
- Take out the paste from the refrigerator.
- Put some paste in the center of the bread. Place another thin piece of bread on top of the paste.
- Similarly, make three more. Now with a cutter cut the breads in a circle.
- Press the sides of the circular bread, so that the paste does not come out.
- Now mix milk, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extracts.
- Dip the circular bread pockets in the milk mixture.
- Keep it on the tray and bake for 15min at 200℃.
- When cooked, sprinkle some powdered sugar on the top of the bread pockets.
- The stuffed toast pockets are ready to be served.
Vegetarian recipes can also be tasty and delicious. Although vegetarians have few options to try still beautiful dishes can be prepared using vegetables. Vegetables are full of all the necessary nutrients needed for a healthy meal and body. With a few changes here and there one can make authentic vegetarian recipes at home itself.