Whenever you have a special occasion coming up, you probably start shuffling between different dessert options. It often becomes challenging to come up with the right dessert because there are too many options. A good dessert is crucial as it brings the whole celebration to a full circle. Moreover, if you want to win the hearts of your guests and your loved ones, it is necessary that you prepare the best dessert that you possibly can. However, the myriad options often leave you confused, whether it is going to be a fruit salad or a pretty cake or something else. Therefore, it is time that you put your worries to rest with this amazing recipe of Pumpkin Pie Bars. These pumpkin pie bars offer the perfect solution to your Thanksgiving troubles. They are quite easy to make and will satisfy all your sweet cravings.
Ingredients Of The Pumpkin Pie Bars
- One (16.5 ounces) packet of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- One (15 ounces) can of pumpkin pie filling
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter
- One cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- Two tablespoons of packed light brown sugar
Step By Step Pumpkin Pie Bars Recipe
This particular recipe of pie bars will make you instantly jump into the kitchen as it is extremely easy to prepare. Even if you are a novice, you will be able to make like a pro. Moreover, it requires the least number of ingredients and they are also easy to get. You will get them in any nearby grocery store. These pumpkin pie bars are made with a sweet cookie crust, spiced pumpkin filling and buttery oat crumble which gives it the perfect sweet taste. Follow these steps to get the perfect pumpkin pie bars.
List To Follow
- The first important step is to arrange a rack in the middle of an oven. Moreover, preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and spread the parchment paper and let it hang to form a sling.
- Take the one package of refrigerated cookie dough and evenly press it on the baking dish. Then take the one can of pumpkin pie filling and evenly spread it all over the cookie dough.
- Take two tablespoons of unsalted butter and microwave it until it is melted. Take one cup of old-fashioned rolled oats and two tablespoons of light brown sugar and add them to the melted butter. Mix all the ingredients well and scatter the mixture evenly over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake the bars for 30 to 35 minutes. Insert a knife and if it comes out clean then your pumpkin pie bars are ready. Moreover, let it cool for some time. After that, take the parchment paper and gently remove the slab from the baking dish. Cut the bar into 12 pieces and serve it hot and fresh. However, if you have leftovers, you can put in an airtight container and keep in your refrigerator for up to four days.