Pasta is a dish that everyone loves to eat. Although originated in Italy, it is now a favorite of many throughout the world. Mainly there are two types of pasta. The first is the Arrabiata, and the second is Alfredo. Both of these pasta have different flavors, and everyone likes both of them. Although pasta is cooked in multiple ways, there are some easy methods also to cook it. Also, pasta is prepared in 20 to 25 minutes. Therefore, pasta is favorite amongst students living in hostels, couples, and families. Hence, below is the recipe for creamy pesto chicken pasta.
Although there are only two ways to make pasta, hence, first is on a stove top, and the second is on the Dutch oven. Thus, it is always considered as a full meal and tastes best when served with garlic bread. Although, Alfredo pasta which is also called creamy pasta, always looks pretty, which makes one feel hungry.
Ingredients Required To Cook Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
- Firstly, we need 200 grams of penne pasta and should keep it ready to boil.
- Secondly, we need two tablespoons of butter for taste.
- Also, we will require 100 grams of boneless chicken breast.
- Hence, after that, we need 3 cups of chicken broth in which we will boil pasta and chicken separately.
- The main ingredient is 60 grams of fresh cream,50 grams Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of milk to make pasta creamy.
- Hence, after that, we need two cloves garlic, cracked black pepper, and one tablespoon flour to add flavors.
- We need Freshly chopped mushrooms, red pepper, broccoli, and yellow pepper for a crunchy taste of vegetables in pasta. Also, we need to boil them half.
- Most importantly, 80 gram of basil pesto to add the main flavor to the recipe.
How To Make Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
- The first step to begin with the making of pasta is to take two pans. Hence, now boil pasta in one pot and chicken in the second pan for 10 minutes. Both things are to be cooked in chicken broth. Also, add a pinch of salt and a spoon of oil in pasta to avoid the stickiness of it.
- Secondly, in a separate big pan, add some butter. Let it melt and put minced garlic and flour in it. Stir the flour until there are no lumps left.
- Hence, after that, immediately add milk to the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- While the pasta cream is prepared, cut the chicken breast into small pieces, and put the pieces in cream.
- Also, soak your boiled pasta in standard water to avoid stickiness.
- It’s time to add basil pesto, cream, and half-boiled vegetables in the central pan and stir it occasionally.
- Hence, after this, we can add boiled pasta to the main pan and stir it to mix all ingredients.
- Now cover the lid and let the dish rest for five more minutes on medium flame.’
- After 5 minutes, we can switch off the gas and add parmesan cheese as a topping.
Our Creamy pesto chicken pasta is ready to serve, and also it tastes best when served with garlic bread.
- can add oregano and chili flakes as extra seasoning if you like spicy pasta.